Powered By Blogger

3.04.2010

I Love Surveys ;)


My story -
-Hi, my name is: Melanie Susan Cecilia

-Never in my life have I been to: Ireland, and I do, really do wanna go

-I hate it when: people think I don't know whats going on, and then I find out

-If your gonna talk smack about me: talk it to my face

-The one person who can drive me nuts is: Joe. He's got me insane. He's lucky I love him.

-The last song I listened to was: ChaChing - Headley

-If you were to get married today ur maid of honor/best man would be: Maid of Honor would be my sister. Best Man would be hm, Kevin

My hair is: brown :D

When I was 5: I was a smartass

Last christmas was: amazing

Right now I should be: where I'm at

When I look down: i see my bed<3

My current annoyance is: this boy <3

I have a hard time understanding: MEN!

There's this guy that i know: thats pretty freaking cool, he's basically my other half

I want to buy: tickets to all CT shows for the years 2009/2010

If you visited the place I'm from: then you know how cool we are

Most recent thing I've bought myself is: a stack of romance books

Most recent thing someone else bought me was: gum

My middle name is: Susan

Last night I was: up way to late worried about trade deadline!

In the morning: to work a double

Tomorrow I am: working a double.

Tonight I am: sleeping my night away ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment