Powered By Blogger

3.04.2010

A Quaint Intro.

Just a little something about me. :)


1. I'm legal, not that it makes any difference in this world, I just pay more taxes now
2. I'm addicted to chicken wings and anything to do with it, chicken wing sauce, chicken wing pizza, you get my drift
3. I love my job.
4. I've seen Breaking Benjamin more times then any other of my concerts combined
5. I love romance novels(Harlequin, etc)
6. Starbucks = love
7. I'm a hockey freak, seriously, if you walk away with one thing, know that I'm full of contemporary hockey knowledge
8. I'm single, and I can deal with it
9. I'm not Irish but I'm in LOVE with 5 Irish lads <3
10. I'm part of the greatest group of people in the universe, they complete me
11. I'm NOT perfect, kthx
12. I LOVE ghosts and ghost hunting
13. Dog The Bounty Hunter makes my Wednesdays
14. I graduated from hell on June 3rd, 2009
15. I can write with both hands, or ambidextrous
17. I enjoy IndyCars, ONLY
18. I follow #26 Marco Andretti, the Pittsburgh Penguins, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers, AND the New York Jets
19. I CANNOT stand baseball
20. I love to sing
21. I own 22 movies older than 1970!
22. I listen to Paul Byrom's Christmas CD, year round
23. I'm a devout Catholic, my parents call me a bible banger <3
24. Guys with tatoos, and motorcycles are a HUGE turn on
25. CARS is my fav. movie with Happy Feet and Shrek right behind
26. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment